UNIMATICA got the AgID qualification for its SaaS services in Cloud
We are delighted to announce that UNIMATICA, part of RGI Group, got the qualification for its SaaS services in Cloud by the Technical agency of the Presidency of the Council of Ministers – AgID.
AgID, in line with the provisions of the European eGovernment Action Plan 2016-2020 applied by the Italian three-year plan for Public Administrations, has in fact established a compulsory qualification for providers of SaaS services in the Cloud.
According to the most innovative strategies, UNIMATICA confirmed to meet all the security and trust requirements needed to offer SaaS services and solutions in the Cloud, including those provided as a Cloud Service Provider (CSP).
On AgID Cloud Marketplace you can see the Catalogue of Cloud Services for Public Administration with UNIMATICA's SaaS services and their technical sheets in the following areas:
- Long-term preservation (UniStorage)
- Electronic and graphometric signature (UniServ)
- Electronic payments (UniMoney, UniPay-pagoPA)
- Electronic orders and invoices (UniORD, UniFATT)
- Web collaborative services (UniSVID, UniSMART)